Last Spray, LLC. Warranty policy
This document describes the warranty agreement (‘Warranty’) of the sales organization Last Spray, LLC. (Hereinafter referred to as ‘Last Spray’) regarding your (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Buyer’) purchase of the Disinfecting Sprayer (Product #LS101 & #LS102, product name Last Spray Electric Sprayer 7L & 5L) from June 2020.
Last Spray is not obliged to notify any Buyer, or future Buyer, after a certain date about any possible amendments or the non-applicability of this warranty regarding the supplied disinfecting machines/Foggers (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Devices’). The Warranty as described below is subject to the limits and other herein described conditions. This warranty only applies to a sales agreement between Last Spray and the direct Buyer in case it is referred to.
Last Spray shall guarantee good quality and proper functioning of the purchased device if used in the manner appropriate for the purpose thereof and in accordance with the operational manual, and shall provide warranty services subject to the following conditions.
Scope of the warranty:
- This warranty covers the defect resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 12 months (one year) from the date of purchase. It will cost buyer 100 USD for repair and/or replacement as well as shipping and handling per incident.
- The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar document supplied with the device, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics.
- The warranty covers only the devices but not disinfecting chemicals supplied along with them.
- The warranty lapses immediately when modifications are introduced, repairs done or disruptions resolved without prior express permission from Last Spray.
- Last Spray will also provide a limited lifetime warranty on Sprayer/Fogger machines to all buyers within the United States. The limited lifetime warranty will cost the buyer 200 USD for repair and/or replacement as well as shipping and handling per incident. That is, if the limited warranty clause is activated 3 (three) times during the lifetime of the device for a buyer, the cost will amount to 600 USD.
- Condition for the validity of the warranty is that the devices:
- Are used according to the specifications and the devices are fitted with the appropriate power supply, cables and connectors recommended by Last Spray.
- Are not exposed to unusual circumstances including the electricity that is supplied, such as excessive surges, supply pollution, too high or too low voltages, ripple voltage that lies under or above the specific limits of the devices that were set with regard to the standards for electricity supply.
- Are not exposed to mechanical and physical loads that cannot be considered as intended for that system.
- Are not exposed to environmental influences, climate conditions or situations that can reasonably be expected to cause wear and tear.
- Are handled according to the maintenance instructions, if such instructions are given in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar document.
- Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
- Immediately and effectively notify Last Spray about device’s defect and cease any using of it.
- The defective device along with a copy of the invoice should be delivered to Last Spray service center if the buyer need to send the device for fixing.
- The device should be delivered together with a detailed and readable description of the technical problem.
- The shipping and handling cost of 50 USD will be incurred by the buyer.
- Last Spray reserves the right to charge the buyer with the costs of service, transportation, insurance and customs clearance if the defect does not fall within the scope of the warranty or the device has not been proven defective.
- The warranty does not cover:
- Disinfecting chemicals supplied along with the device.
- Mechanical or Electrical damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the devices.
- Damages caused by the acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, or other external factors.
- The device that has been tampered with by the buyer or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, wilful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments.
- The device with serial numbers and/or Last Spray seals damaged or illegible.
- Damages resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply chemicals.
- Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge.
- Last Spray reserves the right to replace the defective device or its component with a free-of-defect equivalent either new or refurbished, provided that such equivalent ensures efficiency and functionality equal to or higher than the original device or component.
- Last Spray shall not be held responsible for any failure in performance of the obligations as stipulated in thisWarranty, whenever such failure is caused by a force majeure afflicting Last Spray. Force majeure means any event or circumstance beyond reasonable control of Last Spray which prevents Last Spray from performing the obligations stipulated in this Warranty, or results in the performance of theWarranty services that is inconsistent with the conditions stated herein, and which could not have been foreseenby Last Spray acting with the professional accuracy at the moment of assuming obligations under this Warranty.
- Last Spray reserves the right to refuse to provide any Warranty services if it would result in a breach of applicable laws.
- The rights granted by this Warranty shall not include the right of the buyer to claim any lost profits inconnection with defects of the device. Last Spray shall not be held responsible for any material losses caused by the defective product.
- This Warranty policy may be changed if the Buyer and the Guarantor establishdifferent conditions in a separate agreement, and the provisions thereof supersede the respective provisions herein.
Address: 14101 Parke Long Court Suite 202, Chantilly, VA 20151
Email: [email protected]